By title and responsibility, Roy J. Blitzer has held numerous positions, including Manager of Training and Corporate Communications, Founding Principal, Vice President, and Senior Executive Consultant.
By accomplishments, Roy's successes include:
- Coordination and delivery of world-wide training services from career management seminars for individual contributors and skill building sessions for managers to strategy and team development activities for senior staff.
- Served as founding principal, Vice President, and Senior Executive Consultant for Zenger Miller, a training, education, and consulting company, spearheading annual growth from 50-100% per year. As chair and creator of the Instructor Certification process and Customer Service Operations, also established Human Resource system for 300 person staff.
- Creation of a corporate-wide climate survey which included all levels of feedback collection, dissemination, and action planning.
- Consulted to organizations implementing organization change with service quality, self-managing teams, and other high-employee-interventions.
- Counseled with senior industry leaders in executive development and career management activities that resulted in meeting personal improvement goals.
Watch Roy on Television
He produces and hosts his own television show, ASK "DR" BUSINESS, has been a regular guest on NBC Channel 11s BAY AREA SATURDAY, and is a frequent speaker at national professional conferences. more info